1. Cultivate an abundance mindset. Once you open your mind to the abundance of wealth all around you, you can harness it to achieve your dreams.
2. View fear as a temporary hurdle, not a state of being. Go under it, over it, around it, through it - but don't hang around in it.
3. Remove the words "can't" and "try" from your vocabulary. Instead, consider how you can do it and then either chose to do it, or not to do it.
4. Take responsibility for your actions. If you make a mistake, learn from it and move on. Don't shift blame to others, but don't wallow in self-recrimination either. Act, learn, grow. Act, learn, grow...
5. Be generous. We live in a world of abundance, remember? Give for the sake of giving, not because you're expecting something in return.
6. Be kind. Why not? It's easy, it's free, and it benefits you as well as others.
7. Set and enforce healthy boundaries. This is how you can be generous and kind without getting walked all over.
8. Always keep learning. Life's just more interesting that way. Every day, every experience provides lessons - if you're paying attention.
9. Pay attention. To yourself. To others. To opportunities. To the beauty and small miracles in everyday life.
10. Go ahead, be powerful. You can embrace your personal power without reducing anyone else's power. In fact, the most powerful women empower others while embracing their own power.